Material Deadline: at least 10 working days before ad launch
Dimension: (Initial banner --> Expanded Panel)
1024x90px --> 500x300px
Submission File Format: html5 zip (include all script, html, css, image files)
Max File Size:
- Initial banner ZIP: 100kB
- Expanded panel ZIP: 150kB
Expandable Baseboard Guideline:
- Recommends add “Mouse-over to expand” message to provide the opportunity for viewers to view the float on subsequent page views.
- Expanded element:
- Cannot obstruct ALL Next Digital’s logo & site navigation bar at any time
- Close Button must be placed on the upper right corner of initial banner and expanded panel, appear for entire duration of animation play
- SINGLE clickable hyperlink can be embedded on creative
- Prohibit simulated News or Advertorial items.
- All materials must be in the correct dimension and file size mentioned in the above.
- Transparent area should not be click-able.
- Make sure the materials are the final version, lead time will be added if there are any changes.
- Landing URL must be opened in the new window.
- The initial banner loads into the ad placement.
- Loading files from cross-domains or external server is not permitted for security reasons.
- All Creative is subject to approval by Next Mobile Limited.
HTML5 is supported in all modern browsers:
- Chrome 40 and above
- Firefox 35 and above
- IE 10 and above
- Opera 20 and above
- Safari 7.0 and above
Non-modern browsers will filter out.